Infinity Sun's Double Sided Exfoliating Mitt is designed with proper sunless tanning preparation in mind. Please reference our Instructions page for more information on proper preparation for spray tan and sunless self tanning.
- The night before or day of your tan shower and exfoliate your entire body thoroughly.
- Spend a little extra time on knees, elbows, feet and any areas dry skin accumulates.
- We recommend using our Skin Renewal Exfoliant and exfoliating mitt for optimal results.
- Any body hair removal should be completed at a minimum of 24 hours in advance.
- This allows your pores to close, reducing the chance of solution collecting in them and the appearance of dark pores.
- If you must shave closer to your tan, a cold rinse after your shower may aid in closing the pores.
- Do NOT apply moisturizers, deodorants, antiperspirants, oils, or makeup to your skin after you shower. These products can create a barrier, preventing the absorption of the tanning solution and effecting the tan development.
- Consider your clothing and activities for up to 14 days when deciding on tan lines.
- Wear dark loose fitting clothing and loose shoes after your appointment.
- Do not wear light colored or tight fitting clothing.
- We recommend clothing that provides full coverage to protect your developing tan from weather, kids, pets, and unexpected mishaps.